Job Title: Software Engineer Project Manager
Job Location: Live Management LLC, 1 Blanding Avenue, East Providence, RI 02914
Job Posted On: October 8th, 2019
- Manage project execution and ensure adherence to budget.
- Develop or update project plans for information technology projects including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing.
- Monitor and track project milestones and deliverables.
- Initiate, review, or approve modifications to project plans.
- Direct or coordinate activities of project personnel.
- Assess current or future customer needs and priorities by communicating directly with customers.
- Train new employees and interns on use of company systems.
- Manage configuration of technical systems using appropriate configuration management techniques.
- Investigate and fix any improperly working software code.
- Work with team to implement new software features.
- Complete checklists to ensure compliance.
- Conduct code reviews to review the work of the software engineering team.
- Maintain organizational compliance with PCI, HIPAA, and FDCPA.
- Demonstrated knowledge of specific software engineering principles including data structures, information security, network protocols, and server-side programming gained through completion of six post-secondary courses covering the above concepts.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with project management concepts, including organizational behavior, organizational psychology, and configuration management gained through two years of work experience or completion of three post-secondary project management coursesmarginmargin covering the above three topics.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with the design and programming of PCI-compliant web applications gained through two years of work experience or have been certified by PCI SSC as an internal security assessor within the past year.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and proficiency with the php programming language and PHP-MYSQL integration gained through two years of work experience and completion of two post-secondary courses in server-side programming in which PHP was the primary language used.
- Demonstrated knowledge of PHP Symfony programming framework gained through completion of one project performed through work experience or one project completed through post-secondary coursework.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and proficiency with Amazon Web Services, including the use of SNS, SQS, Lambda, EC2, amazon Linux, Amazon Linux 2, PHP 7.2, Aurora, and Apache 2.4 gained through one year of work experience or completion of three post-secondary courses in cloud services management or deployment with a focus on Amazon Web Services.
- Demonstrated understanding of at least two of the following financial and data privacy regulatory regimes: HIPAA, FDCPA, and WCAG 2.0 gained through at least two years of work experience at one or more organizations subject to such regulatory regimes.
All years of experience may be gained concurrently.
Qualified candidates should send resumes to:
EveryBill makes it easy for businesses to accept payment online, dramatically reducing the cost and increasing the speed of collection. Our managed software-as-a-service product lets us offer enterprise businesses the advanced customizations of an in-house solution at a fraction of the cost.
Individuals seeking employment at EveryBill are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.